Sunday 5 January 2020

Why are my 3D objects better than what is full on the Internet?
1. 3D models of any tree species are written and configured immediately under the Lumion program.
2. The sizes of my 3D trees start from 12-20mb
3.My trees are seasonally tuned for spring, summer, winter,
for this, it is unnecessary to exit the program specifically, the change is automatic.
4.My 3D models can easily fill large areas of the stage and this will not affect the work in the scene. The test was conducted on 4000-5000 3D objects
5. The color of the leaves is set and set relative to the real sample. Each branch is unique and worked out.

Disadvantages:
1.In order to reduce the weight and size of the model, I had to omit some details in the model. Not everyone is in the foreground.
2. There is no leaf animation.
3. There is no uniqueness function when placed on the model plan.
We have to store unique models separately.
4. Models when importing into the program do not have a natural height size. I had to contrive and fixed the error

Here is an example of the tree of the simplest tree generator created in the program, the weight of the source code is 140 MB! upon import we get - 252MB!

Plus a number of inconveniences when importing 3D Object (.fbx)

For example, I took my 3D model

What do you think how much it weighs when importing into the program !! ????
6MB!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment